Hosted Checkout page is a low-code payment integration that creates a customizable payment page. Using this, you can integrate faster with your existing applications. You can also share the link to the checkout page with your customers to start collecting payments.
Suberra Hosted Checkout have the following built-in features:
- Apply discount codes
- Collect customer information such as email or telegram IDs
- Integration with more than 100+ wallets across different networks
- Light and dark mode
- Hosted on highly available servers globally
The basic lifecycle for the checkout experience is as follows:
- When your customers are ready to pay, your application redirects them to the Checkout page. The Checkout page displays the essential information on what they are paying for.
- Your customer connects their wallet with the Checkout page and enters the payment information.
- To complete the payment, your customer will have to sign the transactions with their wallet.
- Suberra's bots will process the payments automatically.
- Once the payment is confirmed on-chain, we will fire a webhook back to your application and redirect them back to a page that you can customise.